Success Stories, Project Questions, and yes even concerns, we want to hear them from you. This company was built on word of mouth and we would like to keep the ball rolling in the right direction.
Our preferred contact method is Monday- Friday via email.
Our goal is to respond within 24-48 hours. We understand weekends are the most convenient for some. We ask that you arrange weekend appointments during Monday-Friday and will with make sure you get the time slot that works for you.
As a gentle reminder in regards to our consultations: We do not take walk in's. We work by Consultation only. Please go to our contact us page for more detail.
Care instructions for your Piece
Fine jewelry was something only royals could afford thousands of years ago but with our modern mentality and work ethic we are all now able to enjoy a little slice of that world. With that said, your piece should be treated as such.
- Wear your piece when cleaning, especially when using harsh chemicals. It can damage the metal causing discoloration and fractures.
- Wear in a chlorinated pool or spa. The chlorine will break down the metal alloys from the inside out and can in some cases can cause permanent damage to the piece.
- Sleep in the piece. Believe me or not, our soft sheet fibers are small enough to go under prongs holding stones in place, and will slowly tear the metal prong resulting in loose stones and possible stone loss. Remember, precious metal is malleable. Even items with no stones such as chains, can slowly stretch and cause the chain to break.
- Shower in jewelry. Soap scum build up is the number one cause of jewelry not sparkling the way it used to.
- I will always offer to clean and polish your piece, free of charge, if you are willing to pay the shipping.
- If this is not an option for you, I recommend combining a few drops of soft cleaning agent such as dawn (no bleach, alcohol, or abrasives added) to a bowl of warm water and using a soft bristle tooth brush to clean dingy stones.
- Sterling silver, in its natural state, oxidizes and can become dark grey or black. Simply use a soft cloth or an old T-shirt to rub the oxidation away.
Looking to fill your boutique with some of our exciting new lines? Would you like to create a line specific to you boutiques style? Contact us to discuss further.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments